Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wild Orchid Challenge - Shabby Chic Friendship

Hello everyone!  Thank you for stopping by.  I decided to create a card for the WOC Shabby Chic Friendship Challenge.  I found this adorable stamp and decided to color her with my Pro Markers.  I used a technique I found on blending colors.

The caption on the stamp says, "In haste I bring my heart to you.  Believe me it is staunch and true."  I loved the vintage feel to the picture and the "Old English" verbiage.

Here it is:

WOC Shabby Chic Friendship


Thank you all for your kindness and comments!  They are much appreciated.  Blessings to you and much happiness always.

Colleen

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous sweet card.
luv
Debby

Gina Alfani said...

Your cards are so cute! I always admire them :)

Have a wonderful day . . . Gina

Loading...